• College diploma or university degree in the field of computer science and/or 3 years equivalent work experience preferred
• MCSE and other Microsoft certifications preferred
• Strong knowledge of BB10 and BES
• 3+ years of Windows Server administration experience preferred. Windows Server 2003 / 2008 / 2013
• 3+ years Active Directory Group Policy experience
• 3+ years VMware experience
• 3+ years Citrix experience
• Direct knowledge of e-mail server applications, including Ms Exchange 2003 / 2010 / 2013 preferred
• Knowledge of networking infrastructures, including LAN, WAN, VPN, etc.
• Strong knowledge of software quality assurance best practices.
• Knowledge of the operating environment systems, desktops, server operating systems and TCP/IP networks
• Ability to work independently without intensive oversight
• Initiative and ability to research problems independently
• Strong oral and written communication skills
• Emphasis on sharing of knowledge through good communications and written documentation
• Strong interpersonal skills
• Strong knowledge of local area network administration.
• Hands-on software and hardware troubleshooting experience.
• Experience with data management.
• Experience documenting and maintaining configuration and process information.
• Good understanding of the organization’s goals and objectives.
• Knowledge of applicable data privacy practices and laws.
• Good attendance record
Grand River Hospital requires all new hires to submit a valid Criminal Record Check that may include a Vulnerable Sector Screen prior to start date.
Please be advised that we are no longer accepting paper-based resumes from external candidates. For instructions on how to apply on line, please visit our website www.grhosp.on.ca or you can find instructions posted on internal posting boards found within the hospital.
Grand River Hospital strives to create a respectful, accessible and inclusive work environment. Upon individual request, the hospital will endeavour to remove any barrier to the hiring process to accommodate those candidates with disabilities.
Grand River Hospital is committed to providing and fostering a respectful workplace for all employees, free from violence and harassment.